- Dow Filmtec BW30-400 Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems:
- The Dow Filmtec BW30-400 Reverse Osmosis Membrane can be used in many brands of industrial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems.
- Dow Filmtec BW30-400 Brackish Water RO System Accessories:
- Use a TDS Meter to monitor the Total Dissolved Solids before and after the Filmtec BW30-400 Industrial Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Use a Digital RO Tank Pressure Gauge to monitor the Reverse Osmosis Tank Pressure.
- Dow Filmtec BW30-400 Industrial Reverse Osmosis Membrane Specs:
- Dimensions: 8" W X 40" L
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113?F (45?C)
(Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95?F (35?C).)
- BW30-400 Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d): 10,500 (40)
(Flow rates for individual elements may vary but will be no more than 15% below the value shown.)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- Stabalized Salt Rejection: 99.5%
- Minimum Salt Rejection: 99.0%
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Maximum Feed Flow: 85 gpm (19 m3/hr)
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
(Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95?F (35?C))
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 min): 1-13
- Dow Filmtec BW30-400 Industrial Reverse Osmosis Membrane Materials of Construction:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
Special Order (1-2 week lead time)