- Dow Filmtec Commercial TW30-4021 Reverse Osmosis Systems:
- The Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 Reverse Osmosis Membrane can be used in many brands of Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems.
- Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 Reverse Osmosis System Accessories:
- Use a TDS Meter to monitor the Total Dissolved Solids before and after the Filmtec Commercial TW30-4021 Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Use a Digital RO Tank Pressure Gauge to monitor the Reverse Osmosis Tank Pressure.
- Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 Commcerial Reverse Osmosis Membrane Specs:
- Dimensions: 3.9" W X 21" L
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113?F (45?C)
- TW30-4021 Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d): 900 gpd (3.4)
(Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 13 psig (0.9 bar)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.5%
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
(Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95?F (35?C))
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min): 1-13
- Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 Reverse Osmosis Membrane Materials of Construction:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
Special Order (1-2 week lead time)