- Dow Filmtec XLE-2521 Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems:
- The Dow Filmtec XLE-2521 Extra Low Energy Commercial Reverse Osmosis Membrane can be used in many brands of Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems.
- Dow Filmtec XLE-2521 Reverse Osmosis System Accessories:
- Use a TDS Meter to monitor the Total Dissolved Solids before and after the Filmtec XLE-2521 Commercial Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Use a Digital RO Tank Pressure Gauge to monitor the Reverse Osmosis Tank Pressure.
- Dow Filmtec XLE-2521 Commercial Extra Low Energy Reverse Osmosis Membrane Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.4" X 21"
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113?F (45?C)
- XLE-2521 Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d): 365 (3.2)
(Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 6 gpm (1.4 m3/h)
- Maximum Stabalized Salt Rejection: 99.0 %
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
(Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95?F (35?C))
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning: 1-13
- Dow Filmtec XLE-2521 Reverse Osmosis Membrane Materials of Construction:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
Special Order (1-2 week lead time)