- Culligan 250 Replacement Information:
- The Culligan 250 cartridge is an easy change filter that provides a clean method to replace spent cartridges without any mess. Just turn off water & twist to remove and replace.
- One Culligan Preferred Series 250 filter cartridge provides a year's supply of drinking water for an average family at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Filter cartridge life for the Culligan Preferred Series 250 replacement water filter is up to 1000 gallons depending on water usage. The water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.
- The Culligan 250 replacement filter is used in the Culligan Preferred Series 250 Drinking Water System.
- The Culligan 150 replacement filter and Culligan 350 replacement filter can both be used in place of the Culligan 250 replacement filter if space permits. The Culligan 150 filter is shorter and the Culligan 350 filter is longer.
- Culligan Preferred Series 250 Filter Specs:
- Pressure Requirement: 10-125 psi
- Temperature Range: 35?F to 100?F (2?C to 38?C)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute (1.9Lpm)
- Culligan Model No. 01002869 / 01-002869
Culligan Preferred Series Comparison Chart:
*As Tested By Culligan
| || Preferred 150 || Preferred 250 || Preferred 350 |
|Capacity in gallons ||750 ||1000 ||300 |
|Reduces the following || || || |
|Chlorine Tastes and Odors ||x ||x ||x |
|Chloramines* ||N/A ||N/A ||x |
|Nominal Particulate (Class 1) ||x ||x ||x |
|Asbestos ||x ||x ||x |
|Cysts ||x ||x ||x |
|Lead ||x ||x ||x |
|Turbidity ||x ||x ||x |
|VOC ||N/A ||N/A ||x |
|Mold and Algae* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Iron* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Manganese* ||x ||x ||x |
|Oxidized Sulfides* ||x ||x ||x |
Usually In Stock